Lord hear our Prayers
Oh Eternal Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth and the
Giver of Life, Graciously Hear Our Prayers.
Thank You for the Grace You have Gave Your Daughters
Mother Agnes of Jesus, Sister Marie of the Sacred Heart,
Sister Genevieve of the Holy Face, and Sister Francoise Therese.
Deign to Grant Us, According to Your Will,
the Grace of Intercession Through the Martin Sisters.
- We pray for the healing of my granddaughter and for her family. - Mary , Sault Ste. Marie Michigan U.S.A.
- We pray for my five daughters and for my family, thank you. -Huguette , Lebanon
-Patricia , Freeland, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
- We pray for help Patty to get better and heal from her sickness.
- We pray for the Martin sisters to intercede for me before the throne of God; I pray that FK comes back to me, soften his stone
heart and change his mind. Through Christ our Lord. Amen -Sehrish , Karachi Pakistan
- We pray for the health and courage for an Irish Carmelite Nun going through a bad patch (time). -Maire, Dublin, Ireland
- We pray for a young cousin aged 18 with a major drinking problem undergoing treatment -Maire, Dublin, Ireland
- We pray for the outright approval of my UK STUDENT VISA, Approval for London. I don't have the results yet as it takes a longer
processing time, probably until the first week of December 2008. Please pray for me that God through our Lord Jesus Christ, the
giver and the source of life and mercy, will grant my prayer and heart's desire with the intercession of Mama Mary! Thank you -
SATURNINO , Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, The Philippines
- We pray for Bill and Ann A. (Brother and Sister); They are both in poor health and in their 80ish. May the help with God's will
may they be healed. For our grandson Jacob, who is back living with us again, may he find God and walk in the right path; may he
complete his education and find employment; may he also realize that no matter what he does, we and his uncle will always be
there for him. For Margaret, who is in poor health too, May the help with God's will may she be healed. May God bless all of you
and us too. Third Order Discalced Carmelites, Walt and Sue , Lansing Mississippi, USA
- We pray for healing of our uncle who came to visit us from Spain and right upon leaving us he became ill. We ask Marie and St.
Therese to heal him so that he can travel back to Spain in good health. David , Dublin, Ireland
-Steve , Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- We pray for the healing of my glaucoma, that I may have prefect clear healthy eyesight. Please pray for my facial twitch that it goes
away. Please pray for my skin condition that it may heal. Please pray that I may now find permanent employment and my financial
situation greatly improves I'm currently going through bankruptcy and I can't even handle it, it's a mess.
- We pray for my children to return to the Catholic faith. For my grandchildren to all be baptised and know and love the Lord. For
Nicholas's health to improve and find the cause of his symptoms. For Theresa to have a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl. For
peace between all my brothers and sisters. Thank you St. Therese and the Martin sisters. - Ramona , Beaverton, Oregon U.S.A.
he is up-set with her and she prays daily that he will find it in his heart to forgive her.
- We pray for Mary Pat's adopted son, Timothy, a U.S.A. Sailor to forgive her. Her heart aches that
- Mary , Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A
- To love and be loved, without an abundance of love in my heart for myself and my neighbours all my prayers are worth nothing.
Help my beautiful souls of Carmel and my humble little violet (Leonie) -Pauline , Colwyn Bay, North Wales, Great Britain
-JHJ Sabah, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
- I do not know what to do anymore. I pray to God every moment but I am just a human being, my faith in God decreases each day.
Sisters, I humbly request for the Sisters to pray that the man I love so much, CCM will open his heart to forgive me and accept me.
JHJ back into his life with all his heart eternally as I love him so deeply. Dear Sisters, I'm really lost without CCM. I really love
and care for CCM. I want to marry him. Dear Sisters, please pray for me.
- Please pray for my nephew Ken. He has swollen lymph nodes and he is being sent to a cancer clinic to see if he has cancer. Also, my
husband and I have been out of work and we are financially struggling. Tomorrow, I go to court for Worker's comp. Please pray
everything goes well. -Bev , Jackson, Michigan U.S.A.
- Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, My ambition is to become a Police. But, there are various positions in this field. I want to Serve
the LORD, through this. I pray for my Future wife and her parents: Bernard and Jessie Mary that they would accept and be
delighted in me always. I pray in the name of Jesus that I would satisfy all their needs and be a good Son-in-law to them, that they
would feel gifted having me as their daughter's husband. I pray in the name of Jesus, My Father. Amen. -Harikumar S/O T.,
- Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I have just completed a major examination-GCE O levels, I am currently now waiting for my
results. Please pray for me that my results should bear fruit. I should get below 10 points for my O Levels with distinctions for all
subjects. I want to become a pre-school Teacher. That's my ambition. Through this, I want to reach out to students in need of
educational sponsorships. Now, to enroll in the course of Diploma in Early Childhood its amounting to $12,000. The duration of
the course does not matter to me as it only 2 years. I pray that the LORD will overcome all financial hindrances for me and enroll
me in this course which I want to major in. All my requirements should satisfy their expectations. That should be a Blessing and
happy start for me. Amen. -Sherrie , Singapore
- I am reaching out in desperation for help. But i have my faith in Jesus, and God. I have been sick for 20 years, 6 illnesses
including RSD, Major Depression, Post traumatic stress syndrome, ocd, osterio arthritis of the neck shoulders, arms, and spine. I
am always in pain and the worst of all is that i have spent the last 10 years in bed. I am seriously agoraphobic (can't leave my
house). I have no friends and my family lives pretty far from me. I would please ask for you to pray for my complete health, let me
get strong so i can go out again and make new friends, and take the depression and all the my illnesses away. I lost my home for
something ididn't do and i don't understand why God doesn't send meany hope at all. I have not been able to function since losing
my home. I live in an apt. but it's smaller and everything i need is somewhere in a box. i can't even clean my own house up, or
cook anymore. God knows i believe in him. Also, i have no! tree, turkey or presents for my husband and son and mother for xmas,
and i am really, really poor. Please ask God if he can help my husband Richard, find some work. He is a IT guy, but he is
unemployed and 60. and i have missed the last 8 years of family gatherings from xmas to thanksgiving and birthdays. etc. i really
need help physically and mentally so i can function again. my life is passing me by and i don't want to die in bed. God Bless all
those who are poor, sick, blind, deaf, and can't speak. God Bless everyone who prays for me. I think i need to wear a necklace of
one of the saints, but i am not aware of which one helps to heal. the worst part of all is i can't afford all my medications and
yesterday i went mental because i am going to miss xmas again, and i actually told my husband and son that i am going to kill
myself on xmas day. I am in a very bad, sad place. - Colleen , Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- Pray GOD makes and turns me into the Phillippians 4:13 man right now In JESUS man. -Phil, Torrance, California U.S.A.
- Prayers for myself: to be closely connected to Jesus. I want to speak excellent English to communicate God's content in me with all
others. -Hien , Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S.A.
- OK, I'm here at work. I'm asking for prayers for my protection. I'm also studying little by little to become Microsoft certified
toward getting out of here. I need a new better job I'll bear much from. Pray then for world leaders, management, people in power,
the rich, those in authority. To do the right things, so that many will have life. For what can most of us do, to improve the living.
As for us who pray - through works of our unified prayers toward what generations have been trying to attain. Serenity, peace, love
- the complete end to all sufferings. Universal prayers applied to the sum of all prayer request. -RCF, California, U.S.A.
- Please pray for me, my family, relatives and friends special intentions. Thank you -Ting F., Iloilo, Philippines
- Please pray for Terry. She suffers from Lupus. For the past 6 months she has been very ill. Her lungs are filling up with fluid.
Please ask the Lord to heal her. She is a good Christian single mother of a 16 year old son. Thank you and God bless you. I pray for
this ministry. -Irma , San Jose, California, U.S.A.
- Please pray for Catherine Allen who is dying a young mother of a 4 year old child. -Maire, Dublin, Ireland
- Hien is Vietnamese and lives in the U.S.A. Please join me in praying to God to help him speak perfect English and understand
American culture and to communicate well. I appreciate your help. -Hien , Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S.A.
Please pray for me that I will marry a man with good qualities. Thank you. -Ting F., Iloilo, Philippines
- Please pray for my maid Lily, who looks after my 78 year old mother who is bed ridden and looks after my house. She has developed
some glands near her neck on the collar bone. She is under medication but we need to get the same checked and confirm that
nothing is serious. I am the only earning member in my family and a single mother. My son is 18 years old and going to college so I
am really finding it quite difficult to manage things both mentally and financially. I, myself, have been undergoing psychiatric
treatment. Please intercede to the Lord and His loving mother to heal my maid. Please also pray that I maybe able to manage myself
both mentally and financially. -Livia G., Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- May God's will be done for my father and loved ones. -Barbara Ann F., Deptford, New Jersey, U.S.A.
be able to give back to my mom and dad too. May God lead me to a job that will sustain my parents and myself and where I will be
- Please help me by praying for my intentions daily and remembering them in your prayers. I have been asking many groups to pray
with me. I am so weary already, but I choose to pray harder. Please help me through prayer.The healing of my friend, Jennifer
"Chichay", she is suffering from poor kidney function and is undergoing hemodialysis weekly. Doctors say there is a chance they
could still save her kidneys. May the Good Shepherd touch her in this time of need. I pray for my former officemates who lost their
jobs. Hundreds of them lost their jobs in my former call center because an account of their's is losing money. They implemented a
redundancy program where 685 agents lost their jobs, some team leaders and some supervisors were also demoted. I have many
friends in this company and they fear that they will be next. May the Lord give those who lost their jobs and those in fear of losing
their jobs hope. I pray for myself, That I may find a job soon. I resigned from a well-paying job last May 2008 and have not been
able to find adequate employment to help my parents since. I thank God, my family is still able to support me, but I want to
happy. I pray for my good health and that of my friends and family. May none of us have to suffer any debilitating illness. I pray for my
enemies. May they forgive me as I am trying to forgive them, and as the Lord forgives all of us. I pray for my safe trip to Guam for
immigration reasons. I pray for our country, that we may be able to make significant strides in the elimination of poverty and corruption.
I pray that one day, the Philippines, will be respected in the international community because we are a nation that practices tolerance,
honesty, hard work, charity for the less fortunate and is God-fearing. Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for us. May the
Good Shepherd, the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ have mercy on us all. Amen. Thank you sisters. You are doing God's work everyday! -
Francis , Las Pinas City, NCR, Philippines
- My name is Gary. My wife, Cindy, is 32 years old and has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for
survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried recently at 3 months, and now we know why.
The more people that pray for her to be healed, the better.
- I have a situation that I need prayers for. My son Ethan needs prayers for a cure from a neurological disability. And I am also
requesting prayers for the repose of my little sister Katie's soul to go to heaven. She died September 27, 2007. I had her buried with
the St. Therese Rosary I bought her for her birthday, 7 months before she passed away. She was only 27 when she died. I asked St.
Therese to adopt her as a little sister and look out for her. Thank you for your prayers. -Jennifer , Bucksport, Maine, U.S.A.
- Please pray to Our Lady of Mercy to obtain for me the grace of a happy death and the grace of unwavering faith in the love, mercy
and power of God. - Xavier, Panaji, Goa, India
- Please pray for healing of Malignant Melanoma and skin cancer which may have spread. -Patricia , Manassas, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Please pray for our relationship. I have a broken relation with my Fiance. Please pray that he may be filled with the Holy Spirit
and God may change his mind and spirit >Please pray that our marriage may come through Please pray that nothing may separate
him from me and nothing may take him away from me. Please pray to bless our relationship and everything turns fine. I am in
bitter pain My name is Freda and his name is Christopher. -Freda, Goa, India
- Please pray for me and my family. - Candy, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
- Please could you ask the Lord to reunite Joseph and Nathalia. They have been away from each other since 2006, they both still love
each other very much, and belong together, I ask this in Jesus name. Amen -Joseph, Bronxville, New York, U.S.A.
- Dearest Sisters and friends, Would you pray for peace between my friend M and me. In August we had a disagreement and M is
holding onto a grudge. We have been friends for years. I apologized to M, even though it was M's doing. Would you pray that my
friend M picks up the phone and we can sit down and make peace with one another? Peace is everything and good friends are hard
to find. Love and prayers M
- We love having your little sister in Ireland and promise to love her always. Catherine Allen is doing nicely and going to try stem
cell next week. Keep up the good work! Love you all! -Maire, Dublin, Ireland
Please pray for us... - that he can be admitted to the Heinzerling Adult Facility right away, - that I can sell my house,
- Please pray that my son, Steven , be admitted to the Heinzerling Institute in Columbus OH. He has cerebral palsy and mental
retardation and is 20 years old. At 52, I can't take care of him any more, and this will offer him an excellent quality of life.
- that I can get a job that will allow me to support myself and my family, - that my older son William stays strong in his faith and values
so he can be a good husband and father one day, - that my brother John enters the Paulist priests' community this spring WITH
HIS HEART AND MIND FULL OF GOD'S LOVE, - that my brother Joe can keep his company afloat and take care of our mother,
- that Enrico finds a job so that he can support himself and his father, - for the health and well being of my friends and family,
Thank you very much for all that you do!! May God bless you continuously in your mission!
- Margret , Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S.A.
cousin Peg is in desprate need of employment. We are all in need of increased faith and peace as we walk through this valley.
- We pray for Brophy/O'Neill/Searles/Levitt Family. The third member of our family has just been diagnosed with cancer since the
beginning of the year. The first, Joan, has already gone to be with the Lord. Joe has been diagnosed with cancer in his lung,
bones, liver, and colon, he has just started chemo treatments. Marylou has just been diagnosed with a mass on her lung. Our
- G. Brooklawn, New Jersey, U.S.A.
-Sonja , Tallmadge, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Please pray that Mark's blood work shows no cancer in his blood. Please pray that the tumor in esophagus has shrunk. Please pray
that the spot on liver is gone. May God bless you all with good health and all of your desires. Amen
- Please pray for Ben and Kristin as this young family is awaiting the final diagnosis and treatment for Ben's potentially devastating
diagnosis. We are most grateful for your prayers. -Ben , Grass Lake, Michigan, U.S.A.
- We pray that Greg will open his heart to the Lord, return to the Church, let God drive away Satan. -Marlyn , Ellicott City,
- Please pray for Tom L. to help him decide if 1) he should study to become a deacon, or 2) he should return to school to study for a
new career, or 3) he should pursue studying for both, or 4) he should just find a new job. Also, please pray for that his son-in-law is
able to find employment. Thank you. -Bonnie , Menomonie, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Please pray for a miraculous healing for Dorothy who is in critical condition & enduring much pain. Thank you. - Billie, Hartland,
We Pray that They May Soon be Numbered Among Your Saints so that
They be Glorified by Your Church here on Earth.
We Humbly Pray Faithfully in Your Name. Amen